Posted to sci.electronics.repair
N_Cook N_Cook is offline

Default Descrambling PDF to Text conversion (long)

Robert Macy wrote in message
On May 12, 7:29 am, "N_Cook" wrote:
Just for future reference , is there a general principle concerning pdf to
text that can be applied.
Not relevant now as got the thing repaired but in the process I was

looking
for the pinout of Sony CXD 3058AR and only found this reference.
From the example I had in front of me
Vss was pins 17,31,37,46,78,79 , easy to establish
112 pins in total

I'm assuming a pinout of the IC appeared buried in this gibberish ,
presumably something else mixed in there as was horizontal to the CXD one

....snip....

not sure but how about using a free pdf to doc/txt tool?

http://www.Free-PDF-to-Word.com

missing the point. Where there is only the text version out there, derived
from a not available pdf.

Trying to reverse engineer one I did pdf to text myself.
80 pin chip data on pdf with 1 to 24 pins L to R along bottom and vertical
text text read from right , then anticlockwise. The horizontal text
appearing in the horizontal on left and right edges appears as though
scanned from right to left, ie swapped over.
Also grey tone blocking of Vcc and Gnd maked them get lumped together when
appearing in the vertical script