Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Don Foreman Don Foreman is offline

Default Gores new home.

On Wed, 12 May 2010 07:37:32 -0700, wrote:

long before Al Gore created the
internet with a little help from DARPA and U.C. Berkeley.

Here, do a little reading on that as well.
http://www.snopes.com/quotes/internet.asp
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7746308/

Again, read your own cites. In your Snopes cite, Gore is quoted as
follows:
"During my service in the United States Congress, I took the
initiative in creating the Internet."

From the msnbc cite:
"Gore, who boasted in a CNN interview he "took the initiative in
creating the Internet," was only 21 when the Internet was born out of
a Pentagon project."

Now read this factual history:
http://freesoft.org/CIE/Topics/57.htm

Here it is again - "I've killfiled Wayne"
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.c...206b39c43fc70b

Ya got me! I recalled killfiling you for a while but didn't recall
mentioning it.

Will you be paying for
the ammo,

Yes, sportsmen usually bring ammo to a shoot and share freely.

Then find some spine.

I think it takes considerably more spine to stay civil under attack
than it does to sling abusive namecalling rhetoric at others on
newsgroups while hiding behind a pseudonym and an anonymous location.