Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARWadsworth ARWadsworth is offline

Default Reasonable or not - Fence install?

"Harry Bloomfield" wrote in message
. uk...
We paid a professional fencing contractor to put some concrete fence
posts, concrete kick panels and 6' panels in. As you might expect working
up to another long ago done similar fence at right angles to the new one -
the panels did not quite work out at full panels, there was an 18" gap to
be filled. This was quoted for as a separate job to the rest, at £65 for a
part panel to be put in.

The part panel has been just pushed in, with no fixing to the already
fixed post which has no socket on its face and no concrete kick board,
just sat on the bare ground to rot. Fair enough I suppose if they had
thrown it in for nothing, but probably not if you are paying £65 for the
job to be done properly. What does the panel think, before I start
growling down the phone?

--
Regards,
Harry (M1BYT) (L)

Complain now, or borrow my cement mixer if you want to DIY the bodge job.

Adam