Posted to alt.home.repair
ransley ransley is offline

Default latex spray unit

On May 11, 3:35*pm, Paul Oman wrote:
looking for brands/models for DIY homeowner spray unit for thick latex
paint.

All past units I have ever tried would not spray thick paints without
lots of thinning and were monsters to clean after the job.

anything new out there?

--

With wind and overspray, taping off, and cleanup often by the end of a
small job spraying is not worth it, any wind can ruin a close by