Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] jaugustine@verizon.net is offline

Default Cooper Lighting Motion Sensor Flood Light, Turn On Request

Hi,
I'm trying to help a relative who lost the owner's manual for
her Cooper Lighting model MS80W outdoor motion sensor
flood light. She no longer wants the motion sensor feature, but
wants to be able to turn it on and off like a regular light.

Note: She has a power switch in the house for that light.

Unfortunately a visit to Cooper's web site and a Google search did not
result in a source for the owner's manual or the information we want.

Do you know a way I can convert that into a regular on/off light
by way of the power switch?

Thank You in Advance, John

PS, Remove "ine" from my email address