Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Don Foreman Don Foreman is offline

Default Second anniversary

On Tue, 11 May 2010 04:49:01 -0400, Wes
wrote:

Don Foreman wrote:

They say the urge to smoke disappears after 12 years or so. I think
I'd enjoy a smoke right now but I can't do that anymore if I care to
live a while longer.

It didn't take anywhere near that long for desire to go away. Five days ago I celebrated
my 24th aniversity of being smoke free. If I hadn't quit smoking I would have died long
ago.

[snip]

Mary isn't yet up to full speed but she's getting stronger every day.
She's already out helping others. She's incorrigible.

Good news on Mary and a good reason to take care of yourself.

Does Mary normally walk with you?

Wes

Not since Dr. B raised my bar to 3 miles. She was doing 3 miles too,
but not all at once nor at the same pace. At the lake, I often do my
walk alone and then accompany her on hers as well.