Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Airco PhaseArc 350 Mig FS

On Mon, 10 May 2010 18:51:22 -0500, Ignoramus20711

On 2010-05-10, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Sadly, with the Obama economy. Your work is slow, and so
also is everyone else. We're circling the drain. Someone
grab onto -- oh, no! That's the flush handle we just
grabbed.

Actually we are in the midst of a brisk "Obama recovery".

I can provide plenty of data to back this up if anyone is interested.

I'll show you mine if you show me yours.
http://www.rense.com/1.imagesH/marx_dees.jpg

--
You will find that the mere resolve not to be useless,
and the honest desire to help other people, will, in