Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Gores new home.

On Mon, 10 May 2010 12:21:19 -0500, Don Foreman
wrote:

On Mon, 10 May 2010 07:08:04 -0700, wrote:

On Sun, 09 May 2010 22:14:03 -0500, Don Foreman
wrote:

On Sun, 09 May 2010 06:41:51 -0700,
wrote:

On Sun, 09 May 2010 02:01:24 -0500, Don Foreman
wrote:

There is a big difference between leading from in front and by example
vs contriving to persuade others to behave less consumptively while he
continues to be flagrantly consumptive.

Conserve, ye peons, while I consume in a manner I'd like reserved for
the likes of me.

Gore will be remembered as one who was ahead of his time, and who
devoted his free time to making a difference. You on the other hand
will go down as one of the slow-witted partisans who thought that
other dim bulbs like Bush and Palin were wise enough to run a country,
who believed that going broke for unnecessary war was a good deal, and
who spent many spare hours enabling the gummers of the world and
cranking out cheap shots. History books won't blame Gore for what
happened in this period, they'll blame people exactly like you.

Wayne

So you support and admire his flagrantly consumptive behavior while he
exhorts the rest of us to get green, walk gently on the Earth.

I live in a 2 bedroom home. But then I don't entertain movers and
shakers in the hopes of getting them to change policies that affect
millions. So I wouldn't think of claiming that Gore should live as I
do, or that his guests would be willing to sleep on a sofa bed as mine
must. And if Gore lived on the moon it wouldn't change the fact that
he's right about things, or that nitwits will find excuses to dismiss
his views. Remember when Jimmy Carter preached conservationism? What
was your excuse then? Do you think that as a nation we'd be better off
if we'd listened to him, or are we better off for buying into Reagan's
denial? And can you point us to some posts where you insisted that
Bush should spend some time on the front lines on account of his
starting a war? Of course not, so your beefs about Gore are little
more than an advertisement of your double standards and shallow
thinking.

In other words, you support and admire his flagrently consumptive
behavior. Gottit!

On that..you and I..and most everyone here..agree.

VBG

Poor Whine...tsk tsk....what a windbag and buffoon.

Gunner

--

"First Law of Leftist Debate
homophobe approaches infinity.