Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default Surgeons and crime

On May 10, 3:05�am, The Daring Dufas
wrote:
Peter wrote:
On 5/8/2010 6:32 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
I have heard that the "gunless UK" has a �high crime rate.
Because criminals are fearless, in the face of unarmed
victims, and laws which protect the criminals.

Military folks choose to join the military, with the
military medicine. The rest of us would prefer to make our
own choices. And Uncle is rapidly moving to make all our
medical choices for us. Most people I know oppose socialized
medicine.

Apparently, most people you know never experienced socialized medicine. �
It's the only medicine I've known for 40+ years, and as someone who was
trained fully civilian, engaged in private practice fully civilian,
practiced military medicine, and have been the recipient of military
medical care (and the National Health Service in Scotland when I took
ill during a vacation), I have only high praise for "socialized medicine."

Is your medical infrastructure run by Affirmative Action morons like
the government run health care in the U.S.? It will get worse unless
the current congress is kicked out and this nonsense of Obamacare is
burned at the stake and buried in a deep pit.

TDD- Hide quoted text -

Dunno what an"Affirmative Action" is. We have plenty of morons
working in all government departments. Hell, we were governed by
morons and this is likely to continue.
The NHS is well loved by the public and in the coming financial cuts
will be the last thing cut back. Everyone likes to talk about how it
should be run.
Once you have it up and running properly in America, no-one will want
to be without it. Except possibly evil Republicans.
The NHS is expensive to run but we spend less proportionately on the
NHS than the USA does on defence. (Like less than half)
Now ask yourself, are we therefor not more morally advanced than you
are?
Not forgetting that the USA is the Great Satan and the world's leader
in exporting terrorism.