Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default It lives! Was: Is A/C capacitor supposed to look like this?

The Daring Dufas wrote:

Does your drain pan have an overflow switch? I loved the post where
you claimed to have check me out, that was hysterical. Alley, I have
to complement you for your unmitigated gall, it makes it so much more
fun to twist your bloomers and watch you react in the same manner as
a vociferous Leftist who regresses to his sophomoric playground
debating tactics of name calling, gratuitous foul language and
questioning of the intelligence and filiation of anyone he disagrees
with. Please don't change, you make me laugh and that's a good thing.

As entertaining as this might be for you, it is entirely incomprehensible to
the object of your scorn. It's like laughing at the stripes on a zebra.

For progressives, invective, profanity, and spittle are their normal
conditions. Any finger-pointing by you at their behavior is liable to be
classified as "racist" inasmuch as their anti-social activities are innate,
genetic, and beyond their control. They can't help it any more than the skin
pigment of a colored person.