Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default One more gunsmith question

On Sat, 08 May 2010 19:37:36 -0500, Ignoramus9556

On 2010-05-08, Gunner Asch wrote:
http://www.gunpartscorp.com/

use the very handy search engine on the left side of the page and find
the exact replacement screws

Gunner, this website is totally awesome, it is like McMaster-Carr of
guns. I found replacement screws at $2.50 each. THANK YOU!!!

Ive been trading there for over 30 yrs. Chuckle

Got lots of other places, depending on what you are looking for in arms,
ammo and so forth.

They also have Stuff that never makes it to the catalogs. I was looking
for an extractor for a Bergman Bayard 1903...and they had (1) carcass
stuck on a shelf. It helps if you have good contact skills and have
dealt with some of the guys for many years G

Got lots of other places, depending on what you are looking for in arms,
ammo and so forth

I see they are running specials on shotgun stocks for some of the more
common clunkers at the moment. Got a couple I might need to "dress up"
a bit, after giving it a cursory run through.

Gunner

--

"First Law of Leftist Debate
homophobe approaches infinity.