Posted to alt.home.repair
JIMMIE JIMMIE is offline

Default Popcorn

On May 8, 10:20*am, LSMFT wrote:
Did you ever cook a bag of popcorn in the microwave too long? HOLY
SMOKE! *I saw smoke pouring out of the microwave filling up the house
with a toxic burning smoke. That's dangerous stuff. Funny thing the
smoke alarm did NOT go off. It does go off if you burn a piece of toast
in the toaster with hardly any smoke at all. Must be a different kind of
smoke.

--
If I wasn't me I wouldn't like me either.

A guy at work set the timer for 30 min instead of 3 and walked out the
break room. The popcorn caught on fire and had to be put out with a
fire extinguisher, Unfortunately the only extinguisher was a huge dry
chemical job and the guy using it emptied the whole thing. WHAT A
MESS.!!!!