Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default HOA conflict

On Sat, 08 May 2010 17:00:28 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Sat, 08 May 2010 18:49:22 -0400, mm
wrote:

On Sat, 08 May 2010 14:42:30 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Sat, 08 May 2010 11:57:14 -0400, mm
wrote:

"A homeowner in California is fighting his HOA because they won't let
him get a guard llama."

This reminded me of something that happened once. A communications
tech was on a ladder, fixing a trip-wire on a fence next to the Miami
Metro Zoo. (not part of the Zoo) He was standing on the ground later,
and an escaped Llama from the Zoo accosted him. The slobber from the
Llama got his hair all wet. I saw Randy in another state years later
and we laughed about it!!!!!!

This may be how llamas do their guarding. They slobber on intruders.

I'm not sure for certain. I am cautious of spitting cobras and camels
that slobber. Not to mention a giraffe with a 16" tongue.

I can't have Nigerian Dwarf Goats!

Maybe get Double Dwarf Goats and no one will see them.