Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Gores new home.

On Sat, 08 May 2010 10:16:45 -0500, Ignoramus9556
wrote the following:

Al Gore is, of course, free to buy any house that he can afford, as
would be anyone else. But that purchase would not really increase my
esteem for Al Gore.

Do you have _any_ esteem for Algore? If so, WTF for, Ig?

One of the reasons why I admire Warren Buffett, is that the house
where he lives, is very modest and is appraised at $700k, if I recall
correctly. He has another house in Laguna Beach, CA, but even that one
is only worth 2-3 million or so. Considering that he could own any
house in the world, his modesty is impressive. He says that he simply
does not need a bigger house, which is probably true.

Tres cool.

But I'm sure that Algore feels that he needs a big, expensive house to
impress the people he wants to scam. AFAIC, he's just an ex-VP
grifter who is out to screw the entire world. You can tell by nearly
-all- of his actions that he doesn't believe a single word he spews
about AGWK.

--
Live forever or die in the attempt.
-- Joseph Heller, Catch 22