Posted to alt.home.repair
ransley ransley is offline

Default Popcorn

On May 8, 9:20*am, LSMFT wrote:
Did you ever cook a bag of popcorn in the microwave too long? HOLY
SMOKE! *I saw smoke pouring out of the microwave filling up the house
with a toxic burning smoke. That's dangerous stuff. Funny thing the
smoke alarm did NOT go off. It does go off if you burn a piece of toast
in the toaster with hardly any smoke at all. Must be a different kind of
smoke.

--
If I wasn't me I wouldn't like me either.

Its not smoke from burning, its a chemical smoke, do your lungs give
you trouble? Do a Google for Popcorn Lung, and Health Dangers of
Microwave Popcorn , I bet you just nuked your last bag of your smoky
stuff, get an air popper or a brand thats safe.