Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Buerste Buerste is offline

Default Gores new home.

"Hawke" wrote in message
On 5/6/2010 6:27 PM, Buerste wrote:
wrote in message
snip

So, did "Big Al" invite you to the housewarming party? Did you tell him
how
much water you carry for him? I have tickets that I could sell you, send
me
your credit card number.

What I want to know is why you wingers make such a fuss because Al Gore
buys another house? The guy is very rich. Here's a big piece of news for
you, he's always been rich. When he was growing up he lived in a big fancy
hotel. His father had big holdings in Occidental Petroleum. He inherited
big money. He bought another house. What's the big deal? Every time some
businessman or right winger makes a lot of money and spends it lavishly
you all defend it and applaud it. But when a Democrat does it you act like
it's class war and you're on the side of the little guy, which you aren't.
Are you just all hypocrites?

Hawke

He didn't EARN his wealth, he stole it!