Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default (OT) Which flavour of Linux?

On Sat, 8 May 2010 08:18:58 +0100, "dennis@home"

And I have to say, going back to windows feels like a backward step these
days.

Some (most?) people just can't get on with linux, I removed ubuntu from an
machine yesterday, win 7 runs much better on it.

I found XP ran quicker on an eeePC netbook than Ubuntu (netbook
version).

I didn't charge much as its a five minute job once you have manually removed
the linux partitions.

?

Windows wont just remove linux,

Hmm, I think both can remove both?

like linux will remove windows without any
proper warnings.

Other than 'Warning, you will lose all your data' you mean (which is
what Ubuntu / Mint said the 20 times I installed it recently).

Cheers, T i m