Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Get rid of your ladder

"Smitty Two" wrote
it's manufactured by the "world's #1 manufacturer of aerial lift
platforms."

I see it as a useful tool for certain industrial applications. A
universal ladder replacement it obviously isn't.

It actually looks a bit bigger and beefier in some of the website
pictures and video than it does in that press release spot.

Two years ago we bought two used lifts for the shop, self powered and higher
reach. Had we not bought them, I can see many uses around the shop for this
one. I also know a couple of people with large barn type buildings that
could use it. Limited use around the house though.