Posted to rec.woodworking
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default O/T: "Drill Baby Drill"

Robatoy wrote:

I will have no choice. You and the rest of the villagers with torches
have made it or will make it so. Since I am not suicidal, I will do
what I need to in order to survive. This will not keep from calling
it what it is - a wealth redistribution system based on theft...
with folks like you as the armorers.

Situational ethics are your friend.

That's the liberal view. Put another way, "The end justifies the means."

The religious person holds that morality is absolute and that no good can
come from an immoral act.

The God-fearing person asks: "Is an hour's worth of pleasure worth an
eternity of damnation and being immersed in a firey pit of burning offal?"
The progressive asks: "How can I make it last an hour?"