Posted to uk.d-i-y
Richard[_12_] Richard[_12_] is offline

Default Have I drawn the wiring schematic correctly for my VOKERA bolier?

On 07/05/2010 17:02, ARWadsworth wrote:

If you get rid of the tank, you will only have one zone - so you can get
rid of the motorised zone valves too. If you do that, the output from the
room stat will then need to go directly to boiler demand M7/3. [You can
probably get rid of the bypass circuit too, as long as there will always
be at least one radiator open].

What I will do soon is probably get rid of the tank only.

But other than that leave the plumbing alone.

I will turn off the valve that lets flow to the cylinder. I must do that
of course. And close the plumbing at the return side that went to cylinder.

I can disconnect the actuator valve for the water/cylinder. Probably
both the motor circuit and the auxilary contacts circuit, (I muse).

Other than that, I think the heating circuit just remains as it is. Not
sure about that.

There is a manual/automatic lever on those HP2A actuators. I wonder if
the actuators motor for heater should be disconnected, and the lever set
to manual. If that means permanently open.

Anyway, I'm just taking out the cylinder, leaving the rest of the
plumbing alone, and just have the boiler run the radiators. What that
calls for in wiring changes and any lever selection on the HP2A
actuators, I'm not 100% sure.