Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARWadsworth ARWadsworth is offline

Default Have I drawn the wiring schematic correctly for my VOKERA bolier?

"Richard" wrote in message
On 07/05/2010 20:30, Richard wrote:
On 07/05/2010 16:28, Roger Mills wrote:

Is the schematic I've drawn out correct?

Probably, but the feed to the progammer remains a mystery.

What I don't understand is these black wires. There is no way to tell
which black wire should be connected to what. I believe you must
connect the right black wire to the switches or the thermostat.

The black wire which is connected to the two orange wires in the
actuators
definitely needs to go to M7/3 - there is no doubt about that. As far
as the
other one is concerned, I would be inclined to get rid of it and
connect 2
and 5 to L internally in the timer.

I looked inside the boiler and I saw that the black wires go to M7 (2) &
(3).

I've marked M7 (2), so I know, when I reconnect everything, just where
that black wire goes, and of course where the other black wire goes.

That's the situation confirmed about the black wires. Don't know if this
helps.

I'm strugglimg to know why M7 (2) and M7 (3) are both black wires! :c)

It would have had a black link wire between M7 (2) and M7 (3) when the
boiler was brand new. It is there to confuse people.

Adam