Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default O/T: "Drill Baby Drill"

On May 7, 12:56*pm, Tim Daneliuk wrote:
On 5/7/2010 11:23 AM, Upscale wrote:

On Fri, 07 May 2010 10:02:30 -0500, Tim Daneliuk
wrote:

I never thought he was being hypocritical, not did I intimate this.

As a whining greedy little baby, your whole existence is based on
being hypocritical.

My whole existence is based on being honest and *fair to my fellow
man.

You hate universal healthcare, but you'll take advantage of it when it
comes your way.

I will have no choice. *You and the rest of the villagers with torches
have made it or will make it so. *Since I am not suicidal, I will do what
I need to in order to survive. *This will not keep from calling it what
it is - a wealth redistribution system based on theft... with folks
like you as the armorers.

Situational ethics are your friend.