Posted to alt.home.repair
Tegger[_2_] Tegger[_2_] is offline

Default how to snake bathtub drain?

Evan wrote in
:

It is that 1% of water that people drink which is stored in plastic
bottles
which are made of chemicals which can cause cancer that people are
so worried about...

Water is a "chemical". Everything is a "chemical".

Especially since that bottled water sits in the bottles you buy it in
for
a while between when it is bottled and when you buy it and drink it...
During the transit it gets awfully warm during the summer months in
a delivery truck and the plastic bottles leech chemicals into the
water...

So all those years of industry and government testing for leaching count for
nothing?

You're aware that only certain polymers are allowed to be in contact with
edible contents of a container? Ever wonder why?

You're aware that metal cans also have a polymer lining, in order to prevent
poisonous reactions between the can's metal and the contents of the can?
Nobody's complaining aobut cancer from that.

But it is your body and your cancer... Bottled water is essentially
the
world's biggest scam... Why buy someone else's filtered municipal
tap water when you can seriously just use your own and buy a
better home filtration system instead ?

Because the bottles are a /lot/ more convenient. I'm old enough to remember
when bottled water was totally unavailable unless it was carbonated. I /like/
the presence of bottled water.

--
Tegger