Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Rolling lumber/sheet goods cart _ Update

On Thu, 06 May 2010 20:00:24 -0500, Morris Dovey
wrote the following:

On 5/6/2010 7:48 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:

Take a look.

http://tinyurl.com/3ygp6ch

I came up with yet another that I've found handy:

http://www.iedu.com/DeSoto/Projects/PanelCart/

I never did ask you where you found that sweet lookin' clear(ish)
pineywood, Morris. I remember that premium studs used to look like
that. Any more, the waney, knotty, case-hardened crap they sell for
studs is ghastly. Or is that just The Canuckistani's Revenge wood
they're exporting at us?

--
All national institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian,
or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up