Posted to rec.woodworking
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default O/T: "Drill Baby Drill"

Tim Daneliuk wrote:
On 5/6/2010 4:26 PM, Upscale wrote:
On Thu, 06 May 2010 16:14:44 -0500, Tim Daneliuk
wrote:

(Bear in mind that I am way, way, way, a pro-business, free market
guy, I just hate stealing in all its forms.)

Except as evidenced by your exact words below, that you've admitted
when the opportunity for you to steal comes along, you'll do it
happily singing all the way to the bank.

I too have had to pay into a vile public system and I too shall
try to extract what I can from it,

Uh oh, Uppy's awake, however briefly. (And we've already established
just who very heartily supports, endorses, and approves of theft on
a vast scale, haven't we... [and it ain't me]).

If it's legal, it's not theft; just good business.