Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default Gores new home.

On 5/6/2010 6:27 PM, Buerste wrote:
wrote in message
snip

So, did "Big Al" invite you to the housewarming party? Did you tell him how
much water you carry for him? I have tickets that I could sell you, send me
your credit card number.

What I want to know is why you wingers make such a fuss because Al Gore
buys another house? The guy is very rich. Here's a big piece of news for
you, he's always been rich. When he was growing up he lived in a big
fancy hotel. His father had big holdings in Occidental Petroleum. He
inherited big money. He bought another house. What's the big deal? Every
time some businessman or right winger makes a lot of money and spends it
lavishly you all defend it and applaud it. But when a Democrat does it
you act like it's class war and you're on the side of the little guy,
which you aren't. Are you just all hypocrites?

Hawke