Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] greenpjs@neo.rr.com is offline

Default Bosch DLX series dishwasher doesn't dry...

On Thu, 6 May 2010 13:40:07 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On May 6, 9:50?am, wrote:
On Wed, 5 May 2010 20:21:27 -0700 (PDT), "

wrote:
Bosch dishwasher
snip
?first consumer reports its the worst reliable dishwasher sold.

That is simply NOT true. ?Consumer Reports rates Bosch in the top half
of all brands for reliability. ?In fact, in their most recent test,
the top rated dishwasher is a Bosch. ?Please don't post made up
statistics. ?I currently have a 5 year old Bosch that is the quietest
dish washer I have ever owned. ?And, it has never had a problem.

Then its rating has changed TOTALLY in the last couple years. consumer
reported it first in cleaning ability and dead last in reability

I just looked it up yesterday right before I posted my response.
Hotpoint and Whirlpool were best at 8% having needed a repair between
2005 and 2009. Bosch was at 10%. GE and Amana were 11%. Maytag 13%
and LG had a whopping 23% needing repair. I skipped a bunch but the
range was 8% to 23% with Bosch at 10%.