Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Finally did a little update to my web site.

On Wed, 05 May 2010 22:40:49 -0500, Wayne Cook
wrote the following:

On Wed, 05 May 2010 07:14:28 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Wed, 05 May 2010 05:18:54 -0500, Wayne Cook
wrote the following:

On Tue, 04 May 2010 20:21:49 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

P.S: I didn't see a pic of an air conditioner in that shop. In
Texicus, you must have egg-fryin temps inside in a few months. Ouch!

There's 3 swamp coolers in the back wall (well one is in a doorway)
and I have a soaker hose on the roof. It's not perfect but it makes it
barely bearable.

I worked installing air conditioning units in new trucks when I was
going to tech school in Phoenix, AZ in '71. One afternoon, it was
118F outside and we had our large swamp coolers going. It was a breezy
108F inside the shop. Boy was I glad when I finished and could feel
that 17F air coming out of the evaporator in the truck each time...

I'm sure. :-)

There are days when the temp inside the shop is higher than
outside.:-(

In the late summer, I limit my hours outdoors to between 7am and noon
at the latest. The old bod doesn't like heavy work in 90+ heat and
direct sun. I finally started wearing a wide-brimmed hat and polymer
neckband, too.

--
All national institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian,
or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up