Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Finally did a little update to my web site.

On Wed, 05 May 2010 10:30:32 -0500, Ignoramus22564
wrote the following:

I sweat a lot and that helps. With a towel wrapped around my head, I
can work in 100 degrees weather pretty easily if I do not hurry
myself. If I have a big fan blowing air, 100 degrees is not a problem
at all.

I wish I'd had the water-cooled neck band way back when. They really
take the heat off, even in hot'n'humid climes. http://fwd4.me/MwI

--
All national institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian,
or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up