Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Off Topic: Beer Gone crazy

On May 5, 6:13*pm, "Lee Michaels"
wrote:
I suppose it had to happen...

http://www.latimes.com/features/food...00506,0,690881...

That's not what beer is all about, IMHO. Most of my favourites seldom
top 5.5%... in fact I can't think of one over 5.5% that I like.
Erdinger Weiss, I suspect is higher than the rated 5% because after 12
bottles of 500ml, I got myself a buzz. Besides Erdinger and Grolsch,
there isn't much out there that blows up my skirt. So, some good ones,
a whole slew of mediocre beer, and quite a few that I would pass on if
offered, regardless how hot it was outside. Many of those awful beers
are Canadian/US made, although there are some palatable NA beers like
Sleemans and some Sam Addams. Grolsch is my staple and has been since
1641.