Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wok Dissuade Wok Dissuade is offline

Default Michelle Obama to try teabagging herself as a Mother's Day treat to herself

"Wild_Bill" wrote in message
Not dialog..

just misguided views about some people/persons you know nothing about, and
those people aren't of any interest regarding metalworking.

It doesn't appear that you've ever cut a piece of metal

No, it is dialog. I didn't stumble into this group by accident, I was
invited here on engraved invitations by your members. Cliff, TMT, etc.

I would never had known of this group if not for them. TMT gave me the best
reason to come here...

I noticed him posting into m.s. but occasionally he would include this group
in his crossposts with an "OT:" designation in the subject.

When I asked him about it, he said he did it out of respect for this group
that he enjoys. That was all I needed to know, and started forwarding his
messages back here.

Over time I discovered that other hacks like Cliff, Hack, and others also
like to spam m.s.

I came in here and tried top find support for r.c.m. to keep their trolls on
a shorter leash, but it wasn't important and perhaps found to be humorous.
Now I get to laugh, you see?

Dan, is quick to try to deny me my freedom to express
myself, but I haven't seen any effort by him to try to censor Cliff or the
others who brought this upon this group.

So I'm digging in, I rather like it here, and I'm going to stay a while and
invite as many people as I can to come meet you guys, a swell bunch of
fellows.

And by the way, this morning I cut about and inch off of a long drywall
screw in my vise, with a hacksaw blade. It wasn't the best approach and I
found it easier to just break it to the length I needed with a pair of
pliers.

Yeah, I'm gonna like it here, now that I get to laugh last.