Allen Epps

Default OT - Death of Shop Dog

In article , Allen
Epps wrote:

In
...Mike
...Bart "I'm not setting foot in that shop"
(7 year old mixed breed)
...Sophie "I'll stay until you turn on the ShopVac"
(16 month old Bernese Mountain Dog)

Glen,
Sorry for your loss.

Funny, my pup, Finn McCool is a three YO Choc Lab loves the shop vac.
She'll stick her mouth over the exhaust and let her cheeck flap and
even like the sucking end. I'm all the time buying new brush
attachments. Now when the planer goes on she's outa there.

Allen
Catonsville, MD

Harumph, I'll now look at this before I post it to make it actully make
sense.

Funny, my pup, Finn McCool is a three YO Choc Lab loves the shop vac.
She'll stick her mouth over the exhaust and let her cheeks flap and
even likes the sucking end. I'm all the time buying new brush