Posted to rec.woodworking
Max Max is offline

Default O/T: "Drill Baby Drill"

"Jack Stein" wrote in message
Max wrote:

Scenario 3: Driller takes shortcuts to save money.

The amount of money spent by "drillers" to minimize risk would boggle your
mind.

Doesn't install excess flow valve. Uses a faulty safety shut-off. Uses
crewmen who speak several different languages confounding
instructions..............and safety measures.

Yeah, I can see them using a faulty shut off valve to save some money on a
multi-BILLION $ oil platform. We are talking private business, not
government. Only government would knowingly do something so stupid.

--
Jack
Got Change: More Unemployment! More Debt! More Fraud! Less Freedom!

Hmm. Do I detect a little confirmational bias there? {:-)

Max (somewhat familiar with BPs "shortcuts")