Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] keithw86@gmail.com is offline

Default O/T: "Drill Baby Drill"

On May 5, 8:15*am, Jack Stein wrote:
Max wrote:
Scenario 3: *Driller takes shortcuts to save money. *

The amount of money spent by "drillers" to minimize risk would boggle
your mind.

Doesn't install excess flow valve. *Uses a faulty safety shut-off. Uses crewmen who
speak several different languages confounding
instructions..............and safety measures.

Yeah, I can see them using a faulty shut off valve to save some money on
a multi-BILLION $ oil platform. *We are talking private business, not
government. *Only government would knowingly do something so stupid.

No, government would pay *more* for the faulty valve. They would get
more in campaign contributions, though.