Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Counter top

On Tue, 4 May 2010 10:20:02 -0500, "basilisk"
wrote the following:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .
You sound as if you trust the commercial producers more than real
farmers.

Nope, didn't mean it that way, I've seen plenty of bad from
commercial farms and individual farmers alike.

Your more likely to have parasites in a backyard mud pen
than in a commercial operation, but I'm going to cook
it and it will taste better than commercial pork, so not
a problem.

I wouldn't want anyone to think that their food supply is
clean, controlled and inspected in any meaningful way,
it isn't. With that said, it doesn't seem to kill all that many
people, or not quickly anyway.

Amazing, isn't it? The human body is quite strong and resilient.

I personally don't eat a lot of commercially produced food,
(guessing less than 30%)
and almost no commercially produced meat,
what I don't raise is sourced locally from others that do.

Good move!

--
All national institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian,
or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up