Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: "Drill Baby Drill"

On Tue, 4 May 2010 19:03:16 -0500, "Leon"
wrote the following:

wrote in message
On May 4, 11:33 am, "Leon" wrote:
"Jack Stein" wrote in message

Who gives a damn? The people that know best how to prevent disaster is
the people doing the drilling.

Actually in this case the people doing the drilling are the most likely to
create a disaster, they have a terrible track record.

Actually, I think their track record is pretty amazing.

Amazingly bad? BP has always had a bad reputation in Houston as being
riddled with fines for safety violations and that was before their
refineries started blowing up in the Houston area.

OMG, I just realized why BP has so many problems. They're Brits so
they're using Lucas: Prince of Darkness 'lecterkal items.

--
All national institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian,
or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up