Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Paranoia, patent attorneys, more paranoia, claim writing, still more paranoia....

On Tue, 04 May 2010 23:26:34 GMT, Doug White
wrote the following:

The patent system in this country is seriously broken. I've taken a
course in patent law, read a lot of them, and have a couple patents with
more in the works.

It joins our broken legal, medical, penal, judicial, political, and
legislative systems. We have a bloody matched set, damnit.

--
All national institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian,
or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up