Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wok Dissuade Wok Dissuade is offline

Default OT Just more stuff quoted , no original thought. Michelle Obama to try teabagging herself as a Mother's Day treat to herself

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

"Wes" wrote in message
"Ed Huntress" wrote:

Seems like we have had a recent invasion. I hope there isn't an upper
limit on kill
filters in agent.

Wes

Cliff is their excuse. But that makes no sense, because we have no
control
over Cliff.

I hope Cliff isn't 40 and healthy. There is a life timeline event I'll
admit to be
looking forward to. I hope Cliff gets there before we do. I won't wish
him an early
death but I really hope he is 80 something.

They're just low-lifes who assert themselves by making things unpleasant
for
other people. They probably have no other life.

Likely so. I wonder what it is about this group that attracts so many
vandals? Is it
Cliffs work?

It started many years ago with Gunner, cross-posting to misc.survivalism
and one or two others. Cliff picked up the baton and added additional
nutbag sites.

The jerks in here now are mostly from misc.survivalism.

The jerks are from right here in rec.crafts.metalworking

I'd like to be able to just see the core group of people I agree and
disagree with that
have some common bond around metalworking. Oh well, I'll keep
filtering, it improves the
view.

You could encourage RCM folks to ignore them. But Larry has been trying
that for years. g

--
Ed Huntress