Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house,alt.hvac
Alexander[_2_] Alexander[_2_] is offline

Default Is A/C capacitor supposed to look like this?

HeyBub wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:
Guy at counter will ask for tax license, and proof of being
in the trade.

Yellow pages may be retro, but they still work. Even when
the power is out.

1. So, wait for the next customer. Approach him and say: "I'll give you
$5.00 cash if you buy one of these for me."

$5 won't even buy a decent cup of Starbucks. Union rates indicate a
minimum of $120.00

2. The Yellow Pages DOES work if the power is out - but only half the time.
It doesn't work, for example, during the night.

But, of course, the internet doesn't work at all during a power outage.

This latter can be overcome by a portable generator and WiFi.

And a wind blowing over a block of ice.