Posted to alt.home.repair
robb robb is offline

Default Is the neighbor killing my acuba ?

wrote in message
m...
robb wrote:

[trim]

What side is dying...north, south, east or west? Possibly too

much sun?
I did a quick Google search and found hits for "aucuba". I'm

in Florida
and we had a lot of plants nipped by frost a month or so ago.

Some lost
all of their leaves but are recovering. If you had a frost,

give them a
month to see if they send out new growth, then prune out the

dead stuff.

Thanks for the help,

It is the due west side but we have so many trees that i do not
think it is too much sun.

we did have more snow and frost this year and later than normal,
but i did not take note of the cause and affect of the cold nor
our monsoons we have had recently as well.

thanks,
robb