Posted to rec.woodworking
Max Max is offline

Default O/T: "Drill Baby Drill"

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...
Steve wrote:
On 2010-05-02 22:55:22 -0400, "J. Clarke"
said:
So why don't you apply for a job showing these people you consider to
be incompetent how it's done?

Engineering is always trivially easy to people who don't actually
have to do it.

Listen, butthead -- I didn't say I had answers, but I did say the
talent charged with having the answers failed. So, yes, my summation
is easy, but not particularly trivial.

If you've got the engineering savvy, use it.

Otherwise, you're trivial, and so is your challenge.

But you don't know what went wrong. You don't even know what you don't
know. The problem may have been an engineering failure, a human mistake, a
terrorist attack, a rogue submarine, a freak wave, or even a
previously-unknown monster from the deep.

Or even a reaction from the giant asteroid that hit the region awhile ago.
(ok, *quite* awhile)
Or a deep sea vent bent the pipe.
Or Pelosi and Reed hired the job done.

Max (whenever you all get thru "drilling" put the project together and let's
move on)