Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_5_] Wes[_5_] is offline

Default OT Just more stuff quoted , no original thought. Michelle Obama to try teabagging herself as a Mother's Day treat to herself

"Ed Huntress" wrote:

Seems like we have had a recent invasion. I hope there isn't an upper
limit on kill
filters in agent.

Wes

Cliff is their excuse. But that makes no sense, because we have no control
over Cliff.

I hope Cliff isn't 40 and healthy. There is a life timeline event I'll admit to be
looking forward to. I hope Cliff gets there before we do. I won't wish him an early
death but I really hope he is 80 something.

They're just low-lifes who assert themselves by making things unpleasant for
other people. They probably have no other life.

Likely so. I wonder what it is about this group that attracts so many vandals? Is it
Cliffs work?

I'd like to be able to just see the core group of people I agree and disagree with that
have some common bond around metalworking. Oh well, I'll keep filtering, it improves the
view.

Wes