Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default OT Just more stuff quoted , no original thought. Michelle Obama to try teabagging herself as a Mother's Day treat to herself

"Wes" wrote in message
"Ed Huntress" wrote:

wrote in message
On May 3, 10:57 pm, "Wok Dissuade" wrote:

Just plonk him, Dan. There is no content, and plonking him cleans up the
board considerably.

'Same goes for The Whole Earth Catalog, or whatever that freak calls
himself.

Seems like we have had a recent invasion. I hope there isn't an upper
limit on kill
filters in agent.

Wes

Cliff is their excuse. But that makes no sense, because we have no control
over Cliff.

They're just low-lifes who assert themselves by making things unpleasant for
other people. They probably have no other life.

--
Ed Huntress