Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default USB and hubs was Touchpads

Gunner Asch on Tue, 04 May 2010 08:36:15 -0700

I have a special USB to USB cable (with a processor in the middle)
made to transfer data between computers. It takes less time to install
a network card or two, and transfer the data over my network.

How fast is it compared to networking via 10/100?

Oh, you're responding to someone else. But I can set up a
sneakernet in less than an hour - including the debugging. I'm a half
hour minimum from the nearest store, or friend with a "parts drawer",
so, it currently works for me. Nota bene "for me".

Gunner

-
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!