Posted to rec.woodworking

Default [OT] Norm sighting (sort of)

On Mon, 03 May 2010 08:33:33 -0700, Winston
wrote the following:

On 5/2/2010 4:28 PM, Buddy Matlosz wrote:
I saw a guy the other day who was the spitting image of Nahm - I mean a
dead ringer, but mebbe 30# or so thinner.

Heh! A few years back, I had a salt & pepper beard.
Combined with my wire frame glasses and detached grin, I
rather resembled Norm to some degree.

At a home show I noticed a woman staring at me bug-eyed from
across a woodworking demonstration. I just smiled amiably.

....and asked her "Wanna see what's under all this plaid, baby?"

--
Courage is the power to let go of the familiar.
-- Raymond Lindquist