Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] mkirsch1@rochester.rr.com is offline

Default cutting plastic

On Apr 30, 3:43*pm, "Observer" wrote:
So for a home diy, is there a better (easier) way to do this? *I read
someone who had worked in a glass shop suggested a band saw but I
don't know what that is nor want to spend a lot. * Any other
suggestions how to cut plastic safely? *

If you don't know what a band saw, or the ambition to perform a simple
google search to learn what one is, is then you have no business even
asking this question. Hire a professional.

And other than Home Depot, is there other places to buy plastic and
perhaps have them cut it? *Any idea what the cost is to cut it?

Local hardware store. Glass shop.

Cost? I dunno. How about you go interact with other real live humans
face-to-face and ASK?