Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default "Drill Baby Drill"

On May 3, 5:32*pm, "DGDevin" wrote:

My folks lived through the Great Depression, and I inherited the attitude
that you scrape the peanut butter jar clean, not because you can't afford
another one but just because waste is a bad idea. *So when I see a lone
driver using an Escalade or Suburban to go pick up a carton of milk it makes
me shake my head. *

What about flying Al Gore's fat ass in a Gulfstream to a meeting on
environmental responsibility?

And then there is the issue of why every year we send
umpteen gazillion dollars to countries with governments that don't like us
too much. *Why are we paying oil money to Hugo Chavez *to buy Russki fighter
jets, or for the Saudis to fund fundamentalist jihadi preachers? *Surely
burning a dirty, increasingly expensive fuel that enriches hostile regimes
is not a smart long-term policy, is it?