Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Electric Hot Water Heater Repair

Stormin Mormon wrote:
Guy standing at the side of a road, along a curve. Sign says
"the end is near". Couple folks come along, at a rapid rate,
and curse out the relgious whacko. They go flying around the
curve at incredible speed, and then tumble into a ravine.

Guy at the side of the road says to himself, muttering
"Wonder if I should have written instead.... 'BRIDGE OUT' ?
"

I read a story about a guy driving through a rural area when
he saw a sign that read "SLOW DOWN ROUGH ROAD AHEAD", he thought
to himself, I have good tires and shocks what's to worry about.
Suddenly, he hit a patch of road best described as the washboard
from hell, when the road smoothed out he saw another sign that
read "SEE".

TDD