Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] keithw86@gmail.com is offline

Default OT - locksets.

On May 3, 1:44*pm, "Nonny" wrote:
"Robert Bonomi" wrote in message

snip

Most of the burglaries take place in homes where the home is
viewable from a public area- which is how it's selected. *One
exception is the day laborers used by landscape maintenance crews,
painters and other contractors visiting a neighborhood.
Gated communities have a slight advantage, since even if a car
follows you in thorough the gate, it's something a neighbor might
see. *Guard gated communities have a real advantage there, along
with registration of all visitors and videotapes of the people
inside the autos. *Nothing is perfect. *For instance, we have
friends in a very nice home. *To get there, we have to be admitted
by a guard via the guard gate and the site is videotaped from
different angles. *We then drive through the subdivision and are
faced with an electronic second gate. *There, we either have to
enter the code or call the guard house to have the gate opened.
Once inside that subcompound, we reach our friend's home.

Did I mention that the home backs up to a public, yes PUBLIC golf
courses? *Yup, we sit in our friend's back yard, by their pool,
and look over the 3' wrought iron fence and speak to the golfers
waiting to tee off on the 8th hole. *How's that for security?

Are you insinuating that golfers are dishonest?