Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default OT - locksets.

On Apr 30, 5:51*pm, "Max" wrote:
This is likely not the appropriate NG to be asking but I'm so impressed with
the knowledge here (G) that I thought I'd ask anyway.
I want to replace all the exterior door locksets and deadbolts.
I've read a few "reviews" on some but what say you all?
I don't want to spend a fortune but like most of my purchases, I'll spend
whatever it takes to assure reasonable security. ("bumpproof", pick
resistant, etc)
Any recommendations?

Max

6 normal dead bolts. In a row. Lock 3. If they are pickers, they'll be
unlocking the locked 3 and locking the unlocked ones....that could
take a while.